Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Travel With Bam-Bam And Pebbles(Jasmine)

Hi. it's Jasmine. I'm on my way to china. Me and Alexandra are so excited. We have our dogs and a lot of luggage. I'm also excited because It's my first trip and it's around the world. I'm scared of air planes but with an oppurtunity like this I don't care about the plane. I am going to be staying at a very expensive and traditional hotel. I can't wait to learn the different life style and language. Also taste the real chinese food. It also gives me a chance to visit my cousin. I'm so excited. well check up with you later I'm gonna take a nap to be ready to walk around. Bye!! :D

2 comments:

  1. What type of Chinese Mandarin or Cantonese? Bring me back a kite!


    Your friend,

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're chinese mandirin haha

    jasmine

    ps well bring u back a kite

    ReplyDelete