Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Travel With Bam-Bam And Pebbles(Alexandra)

HEY!!! It's me Alexandra and I super exited about going to China with my best friend (Jasmine). I can't wait to eat all that yummy Chinese food! But hopefully no MSG HAHA! I need to try to help Jasmine get over her fear of planes. Our dogs (Pebbles and Bam-Bam) are excited to! Wait did Jasmine tell you the story of why we named them that? Well, whatever I will tell you anyways. So one day when me and Jasmine were like 7 years old are thing was "The Flintstones" and we loved the little baby's ,Pebbles and Bam-Bam, so we decided that when we get older we would get 2 dogs and name them after the 2 little baby's. So we kept are promise and named are dogs after them. Oh ya so I just wanted to announce the great news about me and jasmine going to China. Tell ya later what's going on and be sure to check on you befor the plane ride.So see ya later! :D BYE

2 comments: